Komatsu 3-4 Tonne 1200mm Mud Bucket
$1,760.00 inc. GST
Australian Bucket Supplies 1200mm Mud Buckets are designed for moving large amounts of materials efficiently and quickly, this is ideal for final trim work.
Manufactured using 400 grade hardox steel, hardened pins and completed with a reversible bolt-on cutting edge.
Pins: 35mm | Pin Centres: 195mm | Between the Ears: 145mm
|Dimensions||130 × 100 × 80 cm|
Pins: 35mm, Pin Centres: 195mm, Between the Ears: 145mm
FeaturesAustralian Bucket Supplies 1200mm Mud Buckets are designed for moving large amounts of materials efficiently and quickly, this is ideal for final trim work. Manufactured using 400 grade hardox steel, hardened pins and completed with a reversible bolt-on cutting edge. Pins: 35mm | Pin Centres: 195mm | Between the Ears: 145mm
When buying an Australian Bucket Supplies attachment it is our commitment to ensure a 12 month warranty on any fabrications. Please note, this does not apply to Ground Engaging Tools.
Australian Bucket Supplies Warranty Policy:
Section #1: What does the warranty cover?
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Covers any broken components under normal use
Section #2: What we do to correct the problem:
- Australian Bucket Supplies will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
- Australian Bucket Supplies will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts
- Australian Bucket Supplies will exchange with a new product/part
Section #3: How Long does the coverage last?
- The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Australian Bucket Supplies is 12 months from the date of purchase
Section #4: What voids warranty?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unaurthorised modifications
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
- General wear and tear of the product (G.E.T)
Section #5: What conditions to get repairs/service under warranty?
- Customer to send back the product in their own packaging
- A return authorisation form is to be completed
- Any documents and accessories that came with the product, must be returned
For more information please contact your local Australian Bucket Supplies dealer:
Australian Bucket Supplies | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1300 423 444