30-35 Tonne Manual Grab
$11,517.00 inc. GST
Australian Bucket Supplies Manual Grab has been designed with G.E.T fingers to minimise slippage and maximise the lifespan of the grab, perfect for rock and general-purpose demolition.
FeaturesAustralian Bucket Supplies Manual Grab has been designed with G.E.T fingers to minimise slippage and maximise the lifespan of the grab, perfect for rock and general-purpose demolition.
When buying an Australian Bucket Supplies attachment it is our commitment to ensure a 12 month warranty on any fabrications. Please note, this does not apply to Ground Engaging Tools.
Australian Bucket Supplies Warranty Policy:
Section #1: What does the warranty cover?
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Covers any broken components under normal use
Section #2: What we do to correct the problem:
- Australian Bucket Supplies will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
- Australian Bucket Supplies will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts
- Australian Bucket Supplies will exchange with a new product/part
Section #3: How Long does the coverage last?
- The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Australian Bucket Supplies is 12 months from the date of purchase
Section #4: What voids warranty?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unaurthorised modifications
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
- General wear and tear of the product (G.E.T)
Section #5: What conditions to get repairs/service under warranty?
- Customer to send back the product in their own packaging
- A return authorisation form is to be completed
- Any documents and accessories that came with the product, must be returned
For more information please contact your local Australian Bucket Supplies dealer:
Australian Bucket Supplies | email@example.com | 1300 423 444